Usually government agencies don't make it to my blog but this is so ridiculous I had to post it. I got home today after a particularly long day at work to find that one of the books I have ordered for a friend for Christmas was waiting for me....little did I know that someone at the USPS has it in for me (or my Christmas presents) because it looks like someone ran over it with a truck, tried to open it and then finally just squished it...thank God it was a hardcover book!
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Christmas Eve Tradition
- Christmas Cookie Double Play
- Family arrives, and Christmas (sort of) begins!
- Cold Pizza and Christmas Presents...turns into Roa...
- The tree is up and cookie test #4 is here...
- Sweet Saturday Morning German Apple Pancake
- It's the Great Christmas Pumpkin Charlie Brown.......
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- Cookie Test # 3 and a Heisman Nod...
- Mourning the loss of the Championship game...
- I hate OU
- Cookie Test # 2 - Sugar Cookies
- How did I make it to the USPS most hated list?
- Christmas cookie recipe testing - or an excuse to ...
- ▼ December (14)