Ok so that's not really how it goes but I'm a pumpkin fanatic, in food, in their whole form and ps...the color, it's great!
I'm pretty partial to orange in it's varied shades. - I know, shocking!
Anyway, my random note for the evening, since it's usually cool enough in my house my pumpkins (the uncarved ones) last pretty long each year, this year I sprayed them metallic gold (pumpkins and spray paint, more fun than a barrel of monkeys!) and will put them under the tree.
As soon as I get a spare moment to put up my tree I'll photo them under it but I couldn't help but take photos of my recently gilded pumpkins to share.
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (40)
- ► 2009 (70)
- Christmas Eve Tradition
- Christmas Cookie Double Play
- Family arrives, and Christmas (sort of) begins!
- Cold Pizza and Christmas Presents...turns into Roa...
- The tree is up and cookie test #4 is here...
- Sweet Saturday Morning German Apple Pancake
- It's the Great Christmas Pumpkin Charlie Brown.......
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- Cookie Test # 3 and a Heisman Nod...
- Mourning the loss of the Championship game...
- I hate OU
- Cookie Test # 2 - Sugar Cookies
- How did I make it to the USPS most hated list?
- Christmas cookie recipe testing - or an excuse to ...
- ▼ December (14)