Headed off today to the Beach...super excited as I've got a ridiculous tan line on my arms from a boating trip last Friday that I need to have go away (see!), needless to say I'm not sure of the status of an internet connection so I'll be MIA or a few days.
The dogs don't yet know we're planning to relive their last family beach trip, yea, they don't love water or lengthy car rides but they get in the spirit eventually : )
Molly, Jack and I wish everyone a Happy Easter, enjoy the holiday and spend time with your loved ones!
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (40)
- National Oatmeal Cookie Day - April 30
- Tri-Colored Warm Pasta Salad and an Award!
- Slow Cooked Sunday
- Just a few of the reasons I love Spring...
- Cookie Disaster and the final semi-homemade dinner...
- Semi-homemade pasta for the time crunched...
- Spring is here and asparagus are near!
- Beach Daze...
- Pantry Raid: Singapore Noodles
- Quick and Easy Indian Food ala Box?
- Everything Old is New Again: Dr. Pepper Cake!
- Mexico Part Deux - and Lemon Herbed Shrimp
- ▼ April (12)