So I spent the better part of the evening playing with beads and chain and making a necklace. One of my random hobbies includes pretending to be crafty (it doesn't always work out in my favor!), tonight I actually seem to have made a neat looking necklace (photo below)....
but it didn't leave much time for cooking so I raided my pantry and found a Coconut Curry (with rice and spiced chickpeas) boxed mix and a Butter Chicken mix.
I know what you're thinking, Indian food from a box, you've lost your mind! But really it was pretty tasty, and on top of that a nice quick weeknight meal. Anyway, figured I'd pass along the info on it because it wasn't half bad!
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (40)
- National Oatmeal Cookie Day - April 30
- Tri-Colored Warm Pasta Salad and an Award!
- Slow Cooked Sunday
- Just a few of the reasons I love Spring...
- Cookie Disaster and the final semi-homemade dinner...
- Semi-homemade pasta for the time crunched...
- Spring is here and asparagus are near!
- Beach Daze...
- Pantry Raid: Singapore Noodles
- Quick and Easy Indian Food ala Box?
- Everything Old is New Again: Dr. Pepper Cake!
- Mexico Part Deux - and Lemon Herbed Shrimp
- ▼ April (12)